Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

This week has been really busy! I have been doing quite a bit of cooking at work this week and even more planning for upcoming events. Got booked to speak at a conference this summer so now I have to start planning that class. Just finished my kitchen policy and procedures and will be having a kitchen training class at 4 today. As I am writing my for my summer class at conference, I will share with you the process in several blogs. My topic is event planning how to's. This is a big topic! I am so tired right now I can barely think straight. Yesterday, I made muffins, scones, danishes for a continental breakfast. Then, I made lasagna, pasta marinara and chicken alfredo for a banquet. Watch this week for another post with some recipes for you to try. Will post a simple Chicken Piccata, my personal recipe for rice pilaf and my Aunt Ruby's pound cake recipe. All are absolutely spectacular and extremely easy. Watch for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment