Wednesday, February 10, 2010

4th Snowfall of the winter season

Well....Do I need to say it again?? I'm so sick of snow and am SO ready for spring and summer! I'm snowed in again due to the road conditions here in Richmond, VA. So, I guess I'm going to do some more housecleaning and some more cooking. I'm going to try a new recipe tonight for our family dinner that I think will be good. If it is phenomenal, I will post the recipe. I'm going to call it Citrus Pan Grilled Chicken. We will see what happens. Our side dishes tonight will be oven roasted garlic and onion potatoes and roasted winter veggies. Check tomorrow for my results of the chicken dish. Tonight we were going to have Chef Tammy's Beef Stew, pasta salad, tossed salad and yeast rolls with vanilla bean cheesecake for dessert at our Wednesday Night Dinner at church. Guess I will have to plan that for another Wednesday night due to all activities being cancelled due to snow! Stay warm, stay indoors and keep on cooking. Please send me any cooking questions you may have. I enjoy problem solving in the kitchen as well!

1 comment: